Move with Hart

16:39:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hollywood actor Kevin Hart has set himself an amazing goal for 2016. He has decided to run 5k in 15 countries around the world. He involves his fans and runs along side them in the 5k. The aim of this is to encourage people who don't normally run to get involved in this one off event in their home country. He has done very well so far and has documented his progress all over Instagram and snapchat with videos and photos of him and his fans taking part in it. He takes a selfie with the crowd at the end of the event. He has partnered with Nike with these runs and wears all of their gear while running and even in his workouts when he isn't running.

Kevin Hart said "I wanted to connect with my fans in different cities so I started putting together these spontaneous 5Ks. It’s not about coaching people, it's about inspiring them.

"I love that when I ask: "Who’s running for the first time?" The majority of the crowd raises their hands. And when they're done, they're motivated and excited and they say, “You know what? I'm not going to let today be my last day.

” The reason why [the runs are] 5K is because everybody can run/walk/run/walk and finish, and I’m there at the finish line, high-fiving my people and saying, “Welcome to the movement.” I travel the world so this will be a global movement. Source: Huffinton Post

Follow Kevin Hart on Instagram: kevinhart4real. Follow Kevin Hart on Snapchat: lilswag79

This story really motivated me when it came to my own running. For all of you out there, it doesn't have to be far and for very long but if you can get out a walk, run, cycle, whatever you want, then you will be doing your body a favour and increasing your health.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: